ISO-26262:2018 Functional Safety Red Belt Refresher Course
Course Identifier: e11-002
The automotive functional safety ISO 26262 is the state of the art for automotive safety domain therefore it includes the safety requirements which shall be applied during the development of a safety critical product, tool or processes. This course is intended for certification holders to extend their validity of their certificates
1-Day ISO-26262 Refresher Course
- Hazard Analysis & Risk Analysis (HARA)
- Functional Safety Concept
- ASIL Decomposition
- Technical Safety Concept Methodology
- Safety analysis at system Level
- Safety analysis at Hardware Level
- Failure Rate calculation
- Safety analysis at Software Level
- Qualification of existing HW and SW component for an ISO 26262 Project
- Software Unit verification
- Selected case studies (participants may suggest topics)
The exam will be taken at the end of the course.
In case the individual trainee achieves a minimum of 75% of the total score he/she will receive a re-certification valid for a period of 3 years.
In case of non-achievement of the minimum score he/she will receive a confirmation of participation.
Upon the agreement of the individual we publish his/her certificate and validity on our registry accessible through our website.
Please find our additional resources below: