Your project request – contact us
Please fill the template below for any request you may have. Leave fields empty in case you are not sure or cannot provide the information. We will be happy to get back to you and find out the necessary info in a call or videoconference.
Passage Du Cardinal 13b
How to get to us
Find us on the former Cardinal brewery site close to the main station of Fribourg.
- By train: Fribourg main station (almost every train between Geneva and Zürich). From there either a 10min walk or bus to Fribourg-Midi / Villars-sur-Glane exit at 2nd stop Passage du Cardinal
- By car: Exit the A12 at Fribourg South and see the map below.
- Flights into Geneva, Zürich and Basel and then by train
- Use your autonomous drone to take you to: 46°47’51″N, 7°08’52″E
Enter the site, keep right, past the large chimney and the EPFL neighborhub you will see the halle bleue. There are parking places along the hall (don’t forget to take a parking ticket).
Find us next to the airport of Memmingen and the test facilities and proving ground of FAKT.
- By train: Memmingen main station. Public transport to site is not yet established so either 10min taxi drive or talk to us before so that we can organize a pick-up
- By car: Exit A96 at Memmingen East, follow the signs to the airport, at first round about take 2nd exit and follow the street around the airport. By car: Park the car in front of the building at the guest parking lots.
- Flight to Memmingen airport
- Use your autonomous drone to take you to:
47°58’48”N, 10°14’01″E (mind the ATC Memmingen)
You will find us in the building 2nd floor left side.
Meet us on the next events
|Tech.AD 2023||26.-28. March||Berlin|
|2nd AI Automotive Summit||27.-28. April||Berlin|
|3rd ICA Summit||15.-16. May||Frankfurt|
|Automotive Functional Safety (ISO 26262) Forum||30.-31. May||Berlin|
Get the latest news and important updates from us. We will keep you posted 3-4 times a year with a newsletter. You may unsubscribe any time.