Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence has already become an everyday technology, e.g. the first self-driving cars are already on the road, and autonomous flying drones are in operation. However, there’s currently no solution on the market to evaluate the quality and performance of such AI-based solutions. One of the biggest challenges for further application of AI is the adherence to aspects of fairness, robustness, transparency, human oversight, data security, and IT security in a transparent and verifiable manner.
CertX offers a unique certification program and related services to combine the state of the research and technology with the deep knowledge of the certification and risk assessment to offer for the first time a certification program with an international recognition.
We provide a systematic and independent evaluation of your AI solution performed by a unique combination of experts in AI, safety and security, and risk management
Product Assessment & Certification
For highly critical applications and products such as automotive, industrial machinery, industrial drones, and medical devices, we offer evaluation services and certification based on ISO/IEC 24029, ISO/IEC 5259, ISO/IEC 5469, ISO/IEC 38507, and EU AI Act.
Quality Management System Audit and Certification
CertX audits the quality management system of the organization to ensure the quality and management compliance of the company for developing products using AI or machine learning techniques. Such audit is based on the state of the art using the European directive and international standards:
- EU AI Act
- ISO/IEC 42001: 2023 Information Technology — Artificial intelligence — Management system
- ISO/IEC 38507: 2022 — Information Technology — Governance implications of the use of Artificial Intelligence by organizations
Not ready for certification? Do you need some help to better understand and implement the AI standards and regulations? With our deep knowledge of existing and upcoming norms and regulations, we will help you in your AI compliance journey.
Regulations & Standards
Do you want to adhere to NIST’s AI Risk Management Framework, or have to follow the EU AI Act? As an active Swiss delegate for ISO SC 42: Artificial Intelligence, we are at the forefront of shaping AI regulations and standards and offer advanced consultancy services, ensuring your adherence to the AI best practices and standards:
- ISO/IEC 42005 – AI system impact assessment
- ISO/IEC 23894 – Guidance on risk management
- ISO/IEC 5259 – Data quality for analytics and machine learning
- ISO/IEC 5338 – AI system life cycle management
- ISO/IEC 4213 – Assessment of Machine Learning classification performance
- ISO/IEC 24029 – Assessment of the robustness of Neural Networks
- ISO/IEC 24027 – Bias in AI systems and AI-aided decision making
- ISO/IEC 8200 – Controllability of automated AI systems
- ISO/IEC 5469 – Functional safety and AI systems
- ISO/IEC 6254 – Objectives and approaches for explainability of ML models and AI systems
- ISO/IEC 12791 – Treatment of unwanted bias in classification and regression ML tasks
- ISO/IEC 25059 – Systems and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) — Quality model for AI systems
- and many more …