intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor
Course Identifier: e13-001
This training prepares the participants to take the exam to qualify as an “intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE™ v3.1)”.
This course teaches the basics of the Automotive SPICE® v3.1 process assessment model, which is the leading standard used to perform assessments within in the automotive industry.
This course contains many practical exercises and tips. The participants will learn the specifics aspects of assessments. Therefore, they will be able to assess processes according to Automotive SPICE®™ and improve the processes based on the assessment results (always under the authority of a Competent Assessor).
To achieve the training certification, the participants must participate in the training actively. This program is a 5 days course with an exam at the last day. The course is given by an intacs™ accredited instructor and the independent certification exam is organized by VDA. On the last day an exam will be performed independently by the VDA.
The content of this training is designed according to the curriculum published by intacs™:
- intacs™ – the “International Assessor Certification Scheme.”
- Overview of and motivation for process assessment by ISO/IEC 330xx
- The measurement system: Process profiles and capability level rating
- General overview of the assessment process
- Data collection: Interviewing and note-taking techniques
- Data collection: Inspection of documents
- Assessment exercise: Assessment of “project management” at capability level 1
- The Automotive SPICE® v3.1 assessment model
- Assessment exercises for processes in the VDA scope of Automotive SPICE® v3.1 at capability level 1
- Capability levels 2 and 3
- Assessment guidelines for inexperienced assessors
- Assessment exercises at capability levels 2 and 3
- Exam preparation
This training course if rather practical and we conduct exercises, discussions to allow the participants to absorb this new knowledge from their unique point of view.
Please find our additional resources below:
This training course is designed for the following:
- Professionals who want to conduct assessments following Automotive SPICE®
- Employees in process groups
- Quality managers and project managers in the automotive industry
- Project employees who oversee developing systems that need to meet the requirements of the Automotive SPICE® v3.1 process assessment model
It is recommended for participants to have professional experience in the IT industry (e.g., software/system development, project management, quality management or similar experience).
- The Automotive SPICE™ assessor motivates the team to benefit by process compliance and ASPICE™.
- The Automotive SPICE™ assessor helps to establish clear responsibilities and follow processes effectively.
- The Automotive SPICE™ assessor supports the team to do each work package first time right – based on qualified input and generating adequate output including clear evidence for verification.
- The Automotive SPICE™ assessor participates in ASPICE™ assessments, gains a detailed understanding of the development and experiences in Automotive SPICE™ assessments.