您的项目要求 - 联系我们
How to get to us
Find us on the former Cardinal brewery site close to the main station of Fribourg.
- By train: Fribourg main station (almost every train between Geneva and Zürich). From there either a 10min walk or bus to Fribourg-Midi / Villars-sur-Glane exit at 2nd stop Passage du Cardinal
- By car: Exit the A12 at Fribourg South and see the map below.
- Flights into Geneva, Zürich and Basel and then by train
- Use your autonomous drone to take you to: 46°47’51″N, 7°08’52″E
Enter the site, keep right, past the large chimney and the EPFL neighborhub you will see the halle bleue. There are parking places along the hall (don’t forget to take a parking ticket).
Find us next to the airport of Memmingen and the test facilities and proving ground of FAKT.
- By train: Memmingen main station. Public transport to site is not yet established so either 10min taxi drive or talk to us before so that we can organize a pick-up
- By car: Exit A96 at Memmingen East, follow the signs to the airport, at first round about take 2nd exit and follow the street around the airport. By car: Park the car in front of the building at the guest parking lots.
- Flight to Memmingen airport
- Use your autonomous drone to take you to:
47°58’48”N, 10°14’01″E (mind the ATC Memmingen)
You will find us in the building 2nd floor left side.
Meet us on the next events
|Tech.AD 2023||26.-28. March||Berlin|
|2nd AI Automotive Summit||27.-28. April||Berlin|
|3rd ICA Summit||15.-16. May||Frankfurt|
|Automotive Functional Safety (ISO 26262) Forum||30.-31. May||Berlin|