Automotive/Autonomous Vehicle Functional Safety Lead Assessor – French
We are looking to strengthen our team us in our office in Marly, Switzerland in the canton of Fribourg close to the Swiss capital of Bern with a passionate safety and security engineer to join us as:
Automotive/Autonomous Vehicle Functional Safety Lead Assessor
to support our clients in the french speaking parts of the world.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Conduct functional safety assessments, audits and certifications for ISO 26262 as lead assessor
- Lead the execution of projects with the nominated team of assessors
- Support functional safety assessments, audits and certifications for IEC 61508, IEC 61511, ISO 13849, IEC 62061, IEC 61496, IEC 62304 as assessor
- Active contribution to new functional safety standards and developments in functional safety practices and technologies such as ISO 21448 (SOTIF) and ISO 21434
- Coordinates, prepares, and delivers functional safety training acc. to prevailing standards
- Establish, handle the business relation with existing customers.
Educational / Professional Qualifications:
- Studies in either informatics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, or similar sciences in with confirmed analytical competencies (Master, PhD or equivalent).
- 4 years’ experience in relevant industry projects in the automotive functional safety domain.
- In depth knowledge of the functional safety standard ISO 26262
- Knowledge in upcoming standards such as ISO 21448 (SOTIF)
- Knowledge in other functional safety and / or cybersecurity standards such as IEC 61508, IEC 61511, ISO 13849, ISO 21434 or IEC 62443 is a strong plus
- Experience in auditing, certifications and/or assessments of functional safety in applied products related to automotive (as applicant or as assessor/auditor)
- Experience in design and production aspects in products related to functional safety.
- Ability to lead and execute projects (project team typically less than 5, duration up to 12-18 months)
- Maintains customer relationships during and after projects
- Can use his network to support the business growth with a spirit of entrepreneurship
- Dynamic and self-starting personality. With a passion for safety and security.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (min. proficient user – C1)
- German language skills are a strong plus.